- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 27 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 56 days ago
Dodge Recall B15: Daimlerchrysler/Throttle Linkage
1998 Dodge Ram Van 3500
This could potentially result in a loss of throttle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- On certain pickup trucks equipped with diesel engines only, the throttle linkage joints can corrode and cause the throttle to bind or stick.
- Dealers will replace the rod ends and ball studs. Owner notification began July 29, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.