- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 32 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 60 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 61 days ago
Dodge Recall 966: Daimlerchrysler/Suspension
2001 Dodge Ram Van 3500
The soft joint could cause the rear axle U-bolts to lose clamp load, resulting in displacement of the rear axle and a loss of vehicle control. This could increase the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Vehicle description: Quad cab pickup trucks equipped with a camper package and overload springs. The rear axle spacer plate could lead to deformation of the upper spring plate during assembly of the axle to the vehicle resulting a soft joint.
- Dealers will remove the spacer plates and the spring plates will be replaced. Owner notification began February 5, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.