- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 13 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 55 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 71 days ago
Dodge Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2005 Dodge Sprinter
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Sunset vans is recalling 267 MY 2005-2007 econoline, G series and Sprinter trucks built on Dodge, Ford and Chevrolet chassis and equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Sunset vans is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or sunset vans at 1-888-280-8267.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.