- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 51 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 66 days ago
Dodge Recall : Anti-Stow Interlock/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2006 Dodge Sprinter
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Obs is recalling 3 ricon wheelchair lifts which it installed on certain blue bird and Dodge Sprinter school buses. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The anti-stow interlock may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user. The pressure sensing switch that detects the presence of weight on the platform was not adjusted to the necessary sensitivity level. The lift could stow even though someone or something is still on the lift.
- Obs is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E097). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or obs at 1-330-453-3725.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.