- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 5 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 34 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
Dodge Recall : Anti-Stow Interlock/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2006 Dodge Sprinter
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Obs is recalling 3 ricon wheelchair lifts which it installed on certain blue bird and Dodge Sprinter school buses. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The anti-stow interlock may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user. The pressure sensing switch that detects the presence of weight on the platform was not adjusted to the necessary sensitivity level. The lift could stow even though someone or something is still on the lift.
- Obs is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E097). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or obs at 1-330-453-3725.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.