- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 29 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 57 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 58 days ago
Dodge Recall : FMVSS 403/Anti-Stow Interlock/Ricon
2006 Dodge Sprinter
A lift occupant can be injured should the lift begin to stow unintentionally.
- Cummings is recalling 42 MY 2006-2008 Ford E150, E350, Chevrolet express, MY 2006 Ford E250, GMC savanna, Dodge Sprinter conversion vans, and MY 2007 newmar dutchstar motor homes equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These lifts fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 403, "platform lift systems for motor vehicles." The anti-stow interlock may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user. The pressure sensing switch that detects the presence of weight on the platform was not adjusted to the necessary sensitivity level. The lift could stow even though someone or something is still on the lift.
- Cummings is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E097). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or cummings at 1-763-498-7887.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.