- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 59 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 59 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 84 days ago
Dodge Recall : FMVSS 403/Anti-Stow Interlock/Ricon
2006 Dodge Sprinter
A lift occupant can be injured should the lift begin to stow unintentionally.
- Access mobility is recalling 3 model year 2004 Ford E-250 and model year 2006 Dodge Sprinter vans equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These lifts fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 403, "platform lift system accessible for motor vehicles." The anti-stow interlock may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user. The pressure sensing switch that detects the presence of weight on the platform was not adjusted to the necessary sensitivity level. The lift could stow even though someone or something is still on the lift.
- Access mobility is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E097). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.