- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 56 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 81 days ago
Dodge Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2006 Dodge Sprinter
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Cummings is recalling 42 MY 2006-2008 Ford E150, E350, Chevrolet express, MY 2006 Ford E250, GMC savanna, Dodge Sprinter conversion vans, and MY 2007 newmar dutchstar motor homes equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These buses fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installation in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Cummings is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or cummings at 1-763-498-7887.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.