- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 17 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 32 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 56 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 82 days ago
Dodge Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2006 Dodge Sprinter
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Access mobility is recalling 3 model year 2004 Ford E-250 and model year 2006 Dodge Sprinter vans equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lift. The vehicle fails to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations on motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Access mobility is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lift free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.