- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 5 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 34 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
Dodge Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2007 Dodge Sprinter
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Matthews is recalling 8 MY 1998 bluebird, MY 2004 Ford E450, MY 2005-2006 thomas built buses, MY 2006 international bus, MY 2007 Chevrolet 5500, freightliner and Dodge Sprinter trucks, transit buses, and specialty vehicles equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These buses fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installation in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Matthews is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or matthews specialty at 336-297-9600.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.