- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 6 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 35 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 66 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 73 days ago
1998 Dodge Stratus
Worst 1998 Stratus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- trouble strarting engine2
- various electrical issues2
- distributor cap cracked1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Stratus Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Stratus compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Stratus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Stratus.