- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 16 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 32 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 58 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 61 days ago
1998 Dodge Stratus
1998 Dodge Stratus Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- trouble strarting engine2
- various electrical issues2
- distributor cap cracked1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Stratus Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Stratus compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Stratus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Stratus.