- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
1998 Dodge Stratus
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1998 Dodge Stratus
Official recalls have been issued for the 1998 Dodge Stratus by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If there is a separation of the ball stud from the housing, the driver can loose steering control, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Separation of the ball stud from the socket of the ball joint housing would allow the control arm to collapse and the wheel to fold in causing loss of ... Read more »
This condition may result in a vehicle fire. Read more »
Fuel restriction could result in loss of power and/or engine stall, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Either circumstance may result in the vehicle rolling away without warning. Read more »
DaimlerChrysler recall no. 843. If this happens, the tube could leak, reducing the effectiveness of one-half of the diagonally split braking system, and ... Read more »
If this happens, the "ignition-park" interlock system will be nonfunctional. Read more »