- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 26 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 54 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 55 days ago
Dodge Recall 843: Daimlerchrysler/Rear Wheel Brake Tubes
1998 Dodge Stratus
DaimlerChrysler recall no. 843. If this happens, the tube could leak, reducing the effectiveness of one-half of the diagonally split braking system, and resulting in longer stopping distances.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The right rear brake tube can contact the exhaust system clamp and wear a hole in it.
- Dealers will inspect the brake tubes for visible evidence of contact with the exhaust system clamp. If the tube shows evidence of contact, it will be replaced. If no evidence of contact exists, the tube will be fastened with a clip.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.