- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 10 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 52 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall 843: Daimlerchrysler/Rear Wheel Brake Tubes
1998 Dodge Stratus
DaimlerChrysler recall no. 843. If this happens, the tube could leak, reducing the effectiveness of one-half of the diagonally split braking system, and resulting in longer stopping distances.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The right rear brake tube can contact the exhaust system clamp and wear a hole in it.
- Dealers will inspect the brake tubes for visible evidence of contact with the exhaust system clamp. If the tube shows evidence of contact, it will be replaced. If no evidence of contact exists, the tube will be fastened with a clip.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.