- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
Dodge Recall 896: Daimlerchrysler/Silencer Pad Bond
2001 Dodge Stratus
Smoke inhalation could be harmful to vehicle occupants.
Structure — Frame And Members — Underbody Shields
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Through degradation of the bond between the silencer pad and a sheet metal panel (quarter inner upper), the pad may fall onto the map light located in the rear seating area near the C-pillar trim panel (LH and rh). This contact could cause the pad to melt, creating a hot smell and/or smoke during long periods of illumination.
- Dealers will remove the insulation pad from behind both rear map lights.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.