- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 38 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 59 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 66 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 67 days ago
2004 Dodge Stratus
Worst 2004 Stratus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- theft alarm activates wrongly2
- unexpected stalling1
- won't turn over1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Stratus Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Stratus compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Stratus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Stratus.