- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 1 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 41 days ago
- August 21: Fiat 500 Rear Wiring Harness Lawsuit Dismissed news | 63 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 72 days ago
2018 Fiat 500
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Fiat 500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Fiat 500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Fiat service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Fiat customer service.
If the shifter breaks while the vehicle is in motion, it can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »