- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 0 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 18 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 19 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47347
2014 Ford C-Max Energi
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Some 2013-2017 C-Max PHEV may exhibit diagnostic code P2183 and may have the coolant hoses that attach to the lower bulkhead connections incorrectly installed. The two hoses share the same female connectors and mate to matching male tube ends. There are two primary methods for telling which hose is which. The hoses have a marking on the upper surface (when installed) for either inboard (IB) or outboard (OB) orientation. The other method is to observe the braided protective sleeves that are installed on the hoses. The longer, nylon sleeve is on the inboard hose and should be attached to the tube that is closest to the driver's side. The shorter, fabric sleeve in on the outboard hose and should be installed to the tube that is closer to the passenger's side.
Click a tab for more information.