- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 8 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 11 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 23 days ago
1998 Ford Contour
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1998 Contour wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- composite rims are shattering2
- tires wear out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Tires13
- NHTSA: Wheels6
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall1
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Contour Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Contour compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Contour overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Contour.