- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 5 days ago
- March 16: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes in the Cabin Causes Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- March 14: Ford Focus and Fusion Recalled For Clutch Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 9 days ago
- March 5: 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang Transmissions Overheat: Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
1996 Ford Crown Victoria
1996 Ford Crown Victoria Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar11
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Link: Drag: Connection1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.