- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 1 days ago
- January 14: Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty Emissions Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- January 11: Takata Recall: Stop Driving Your 2006 Ford Ranger recalls | 8 days ago
- January 4: Ford Coolant Leak Recall to Begin Soon recalls | 15 days ago
- December 28: Ford Transmissions That Suddenly Downshift Under Investigation investigations | 22 days ago
2011 Ford Crown Victoria
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's the end of the road for the Crown Victoria as Ford announced it is discontinuing the iconic model at the end of the 2011 model year. While sales were still doing well, Ford realized it would have to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to update the decades-old Panther platform.
With the Crown Vic gone, Ford no longer has a v8 sedan for sale in the US for the first time in nearly 80 years.
Worst 2011 Crown Victoria Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- AC / heater problems1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.