- March 5: Ford Mustang Mach-E Already Has Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- February 22: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks For Windshields That Detach recalls | 14 days ago
- February 19: Ford Recalls 154,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 17 days ago
- February 18: Ford Bronco Sports Recalled For Suspension Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- February 18: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Lock recalls | 18 days ago
1995 Ford Crown Victoria
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1995 Ford Crown Victoria Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problemsNHTSA: 114
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 39
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 39
- engine problemsNHTSA: 26
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 19
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 17
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 15
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 11
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 9
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 9
- lights problemsNHTSA: 9
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Crown Victoria Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Crown Victoria compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Crown Victoria overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crown Victoria.
Worst 1995 Ford Crown Victoria Problems
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Ford Crown Victoria. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it.