- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 0 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 8 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 13 days ago
- November 14: Ford Recalls Edge, Explorer and Taurus Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
Ford Recall 11S22: Fuel Tank Assembly
2004 Ford E-150
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Ford is recalling certain replacement fuel tanks that could be installed into model year 2004 through 2008 E-150, E-250, and E-350 vans and wagons. The affected fuel tanks have an extra obdii sensor hole on the top of the tank that may not be properly sealed and may leak fuel.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel tanks free of charge. The safety recall began on November 28, 2011. Owners may contact Ford Motor Company customer relationship center at 1-800-232-5952.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.