- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 18 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 22 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 26 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 36 days ago
Ford Recall 04E-058: Mobility Works/Sure-Lok/Wheelchair Securement
2004 Ford E-150
In the event of a vehicle crash, the wheelchair may not be adequately secured possibly resulting in injuries to a wheelchair occupant.
- On certain vans equipped with sure-lok wheelchair securement systems, the sprocket teeth of the retractor assembly is out of alignment.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the wheelchair securement retractors as necessary. Sure-lok will handle the repairs for this campaign. Owners should contact sure-lock at 1-908-231-1804 or mobilityworks at 1-800-769-8267.
Click a tab for more information.