- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 8 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 25 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 38 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 42 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 56 days ago
Ford Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2004 Ford E-150
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Van conversions is recalling 74 MY 2004-2007 Ford E-150, E-250 E-350 and MY 2006 GM savanna 3500 vans built on Ford and GM chassis and equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Van conversions is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or van conversions at 610-837-0707.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.