- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 6 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 7 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 8 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 29 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift Armored Cable Short Circuit
2007 Ford E-150
If the cable does not clear the wheel chair lift it may contact the power lug and, if it does not have a nonconductive cover, or it has an improperly installed non-conductive cover, a short circuit may occur that could result in a fire.
- Mobility Works is recalling certain model year 2006-2012 Ford E-150, E-250 and E-350 vehicles manufactured August 2006 through August 2012. The vehicles are equipped with certain Ricon S series and K Series wheelchair lifts with an optional armored pendant cable. The armored cable may be positioned such that it does not clear the wheelchair lift.
- Mobility Works will notify owners and Ricon will provide a supplemental cover kit and instructions, free of charge. This recall campaign is expected to begin July 15, 2013. Owners may contact Mobility Works at 1-877-275-4912 and Ricon at 1-818-267-3000.
Click a tab for more information.