- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 1 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 7 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 7 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 10 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2007 Ford E-150
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Mobility Specialists, Inc. (Mobility Specialists) is recalling certain model year 2007-2008 Ford E-150 vans modified by Mobility Specialists and equipped with Braun NCL-2, and NVL-2 wheel chair lifts. Over time, and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the outer barrier of the lifts in these vans may become bent or misaligned.
- Mobility Specialists will notify owners and will replace the affected parts, free of charge. The recall began in July 2014. Owners may contact Mobility Specialists customer service at 1-877-777-5438.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.