- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 12 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 13 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 26 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 27 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2007 Ford E-150
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Mobility Specialists, Inc. (Mobility Specialists) is recalling certain model year 2007-2008 Ford E-150 vans modified by Mobility Specialists and equipped with Braun NCL-2, and NVL-2 wheel chair lifts. Over time, and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the outer barrier of the lifts in these vans may become bent or misaligned.
- Mobility Specialists will notify owners and will replace the affected parts, free of charge. The recall began in July 2014. Owners may contact Mobility Specialists customer service at 1-877-777-5438.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.