- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 5 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 11 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 11 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 14 days ago
Ford Recall : Aftermarket Roush Propane Conversion Kit
2010 Ford E-150
A gas leak in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Roush is recalling certain aftermarket roush clean tech liquid propane autogas fuel system kits produced between December 17, 2010, and May 6, 2011, used for installation on fleet vehicles model year 2009 through 2011 Ford E-series vans/wagons/shuttles/cutaway (150, 250 and 350) with 5.4L engines ("E-series"), and MY 2011 Ford E-450 cutaways. The valves installed in the service port of the fuel rails of the kit were under minimum specification for the diameter. This led to insufficient compression of the O-ring, allowing leakage of propane autogas. The part numbers of the affected kits are: P10C2-R150kit-aa, P10C2-R150kit-ac, P10C2-R350kit-ac, P11C2-R150kit-aa, P11C2-R150kit-ab, P11C2-R350kit-aa, P11C2-R350kit-ab, P-10-so-rkit-ba, pbc2-rkit158-ab, pbc2-rkit176-ab, and pbc2-rkitmb-ac.
- As of May 27, 2011, roush had notified all owners of record by telephone and shipped to them replacement valves free of charge. Owners may contact roush at 1-734-466-6255.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.