- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 1 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 2 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 14 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 15 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
Ford Recall : Aftermarket Roush Propane Conversion Kit
2011 Ford E-150
A gas leak in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Roush is recalling certain aftermarket roush clean tech liquid propane autogas fuel system kits produced between December 17, 2010, and May 6, 2011, used for installation on fleet vehicles model year 2009 through 2011 Ford E-series vans/wagons/shuttles/cutaway (150, 250 and 350) with 5.4L engines ("E-series"), and MY 2011 Ford E-450 cutaways. The valves installed in the service port of the fuel rails of the kit were under minimum specification for the diameter. This led to insufficient compression of the O-ring, allowing leakage of propane autogas. The part numbers of the affected kits are: P10C2-R150kit-aa, P10C2-R150kit-ac, P10C2-R350kit-ac, P11C2-R150kit-aa, P11C2-R150kit-ab, P11C2-R350kit-aa, P11C2-R350kit-ab, P-10-so-rkit-ba, pbc2-rkit158-ab, pbc2-rkit176-ab, and pbc2-rkitmb-ac.
- As of May 27, 2011, roush had notified all owners of record by telephone and shipped to them replacement valves free of charge. Owners may contact roush at 1-734-466-6255.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.