- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 2 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 3 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 7 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 19 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
Ford Recall : Aftermarket Roush Propane Conversion Kit
2011 Ford E-150
A gas leak in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Roush is recalling certain aftermarket roush clean tech liquid propane autogas fuel system kits produced between December 17, 2010, and May 6, 2011, used for installation on fleet vehicles model year 2009 through 2011 Ford E-series vans/wagons/shuttles/cutaway (150, 250 and 350) with 5.4L engines ("E-series"), and MY 2011 Ford E-450 cutaways. The valves installed in the service port of the fuel rails of the kit were under minimum specification for the diameter. This led to insufficient compression of the O-ring, allowing leakage of propane autogas. The part numbers of the affected kits are: P10C2-R150kit-aa, P10C2-R150kit-ac, P10C2-R350kit-ac, P11C2-R150kit-aa, P11C2-R150kit-ab, P11C2-R350kit-aa, P11C2-R350kit-ab, P-10-so-rkit-ba, pbc2-rkit158-ab, pbc2-rkit176-ab, and pbc2-rkitmb-ac.
- As of May 27, 2011, roush had notified all owners of record by telephone and shipped to them replacement valves free of charge. Owners may contact roush at 1-734-466-6255.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.