- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 4 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 25 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 25 days ago
Ford Recall : Roush Propane Conversion Kits
2011 Ford E-150
A propane leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a vehicle fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Roush performance products is recalling certain 2011 Ford E-series vans equipped with 5.4 or 6.8 liter engines that have been altered by roush to operate using the roush liquid propane autogas fuel system. A valve in the system may have been mismachined allowing a propane leak.
- Roush will replace the defective valve with a correctly machined one. All the affected vehicles have been repaired, therefore, an owner notification letter will not be issued for this campaign. Owners may contact roush at 1-734-466-6255.
Click a tab for more information.