- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 10 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 11 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 20 days ago
- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 25 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 32 days ago
Ford Recall : Roush Propane Conversion Kits
2011 Ford E-150
A propane leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a vehicle fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Roush performance products is recalling certain 2011 Ford E-series vans equipped with 5.4 or 6.8 liter engines that have been altered by roush to operate using the roush liquid propane autogas fuel system. A valve in the system may have been mismachined allowing a propane leak.
- Roush will replace the defective valve with a correctly machined one. All the affected vehicles have been repaired, therefore, an owner notification letter will not be issued for this campaign. Owners may contact roush at 1-734-466-6255.
Click a tab for more information.