- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 4 days ago
- June 12: Ford Explorer Recall: Suspension Problems in 1.2 Million SUVs recalls | 5 days ago
- June 11: Ford Truck 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Includes F-250 and F-350 news | 6 days ago
- June 10: Ford CP4 Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Says Automaker news | 7 days ago
- May 26: MyFord Touch Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 22 days ago
Ford Recall 14E-041: Wheelchair Lift - Platform Cracking
2011 Ford E-150
If the platform side plates crack, the lift platform can separate from the lift and come to rest against the vehicle's lift door. When the doors are opened, the platform may fall out, increasing the risk of injury to the lift operator.
- Cummings Mobility Conversion & Supply (Cummings) is recalling certain model year 2006-2014 Ford E-150, E-250, E-350, Chevrolet Express, 2006-2008 Dodge Sprinter, and 2009-2014 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, and 2013 Ford Transit Connect vehicles manufactured January 1, 2006, to October 8, 2014, equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts manufactured by Ricon Corporation after January 1, 2006. The platform side plate of the affected wheelchair lifts may crack.
- Cummings will notify owners to take buses to a Ricon dealer or service center who will install supplemental platform support bumpers. Any platform that has already started cracking will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began January 13, 2015. Owners may contact Cumming's customer service at 1-800-639-5438 or Ricon customer service at 1-800-322-2884. Cumming's number for this recall is 14E-041.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.