- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 8 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 9 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall 14E-010: Wheelchair Lift Armored Pendant Cable Shortcircuit
2013 Ford E-150
If the cable does not clear the wheel chair lift it may contact the power lug and if it does not have a nonconductive cover, or it has an improperly installed non-conductive cover, then a short circuit may occur that could result in a fire.
- WMK Inc., doing business as Mobility Works, Inc. (Mobility), is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Mobility-modified Ford E-150, and E-250 transit buses manufactured December 1, 2013, through January 4, 2014, and equipped with certain Ricon S series and K series wheelchair lifts, with an optional armored pendant cable. The armored cable may be positioned such that it does not clear the wheelchair lift.
- Mobility will notify owners, and Ricon will send the owner a supplemental cover kit and instructions free of charge. The recall began on June 4, 2014. Owners may contact Mobility customer service at 1-800-769-8267, or Ricon Customer Service at 1-800-322-2884 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Click a tab for more information.