- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 5 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 5 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 8 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
Ford Recall Ricon2014: Wheelchair Lift - Platform Cracking
2014 Ford E-150
If the platform side plates crack, the lift platform can separate from the lift and come to rest against the vehicle's lift door. When the doors are opened, the platform may fall out, increasing the risk of injury to the lift operator.
- National Van Builders, Inc. (National Van) is recalling certain 2007-2014 Ford E-150 and E-250 vehicles manufactured February 26, 2007, to August 19, 2014, and equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts manufactured by Ricon Corporation. The platform side plate of the affected wheelchair lifts may crack.
- National Van will notify owners to take buses to a Ricon dealer or service center who will install supplemental platform support bumpers. Any platform that has already started cracking will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on October 3, 2014. Owners may contact National Van customer service at 1-800-527-7477. National Van's number for this recall is Ricon2014.
Click a tab for more information.