- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 10 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 11 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 29: More Than 126,000 Ford Explorers Recalled Over Rear Suspensions recalls | 19 days ago
Ford TSB #16-0032
2014 Ford E-150
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- 4R75E TRANSMISSION - GRINDING/WHINE/VIBRATION/GEAR SLIPPAGE - SERVICE KIT AVAILABLE ISSUE A service kit has been released to assist with proper repair of the 4R75E transmission in 2008 Mark LT, 2008-2010 F-150, 2008-2010 / 2013-2014 E-Series, 2008-2011 Crown Victoria, Grand Marquis and Town Car vehicles that exhibit a grinding, whine-type noise, vibration and/or gear slippage while driving, or a loss of reverse resulting from a planetary gear assembly failure.
Click a tab for more information.