- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 2 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 6 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 20 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 21 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47009
2014 Ford E-150
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- The Accessory (Wireless) Keyless Entry Keypad can only be used with vehicles that are factory built with Remote Keyless Entry (RKE). The master code for the Accessory (Wireless) Keyless Entry Keypad can be retrieved from FMCDealer - Parts and Service - Parts Product Line Information - Keys/Entry Devices - Aftermarket Keyless Entry Keypad Code Access. Access to this site is granted through Dealer Program Enrollment System (DPES) and Dealer Principal, General Manager or Parts and Service Director can authorize users. Once authorized the retrieval process for master code can be obtained. The master code for the Accessory Keyless Entry Keypad cannot be retrieved from the body control module(BCM) with a diagnostic tool.
Click a tab for more information.