- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 2 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 3 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- February 6: Ford Recalls 2019 Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 10 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 28 days ago
Ford Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2006 Ford E-250
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Mobilityworks is recalling 224 MY 2007-2008 Ford E150, MY 2006-2008 E250, MY 2004-2007 E350, MY 2006 E450, MY 2005-2007 Chevrolet 2500, MY 2007 Chevrolet 1500, and MY 2006 Dodge 2500 vans equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Mobilityworks is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or mobility works at 1-800-769-8267.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.