- November 9: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Investigation Closed investigations | 1 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- October 28: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- October 24: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall Issued recalls | 17 days ago
- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 25 days ago
Ford Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2006 Ford E-250
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Mobilityworks is recalling 224 MY 2007-2008 Ford E150, MY 2006-2008 E250, MY 2004-2007 E350, MY 2006 E450, MY 2005-2007 Chevrolet 2500, MY 2007 Chevrolet 1500, and MY 2006 Dodge 2500 vans equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Mobilityworks is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or mobility works at 1-800-769-8267.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.