- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 3 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 9 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 9 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 12 days ago
Ford Recall 11S22: Fuel Tank Assembly
2008 Ford E-250
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Ford is recalling certain replacement fuel tanks that could be installed into model year 2004 through 2008 E-150, E-250, and E-350 vans and wagons. The affected fuel tanks have an extra obdii sensor hole on the top of the tank that may not be properly sealed and may leak fuel.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel tanks free of charge. The safety recall began on November 28, 2011. Owners may contact Ford Motor Company customer relationship center at 1-800-232-5952.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.