- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 3 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 24 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 24 days ago
Ford Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2008 Ford E-250
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Mobilityworks is recalling 224 MY 2007-2008 Ford E150, MY 2006-2008 E250, MY 2004-2007 E350, MY 2006 E450, MY 2005-2007 Chevrolet 2500, MY 2007 Chevrolet 1500, and MY 2006 Dodge 2500 vans equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Mobilityworks is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or mobility works at 1-800-769-8267.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.