- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Brake Hose Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 5 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 9 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
Ford Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2008 Ford E-250
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Accubuilt is recalling 890 MY 2006-2008 Ford E150, E250, and E350 cargo vans equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These buses fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installation in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Accubuilt is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). The recall is expected to begin on or about October 6, 2008. Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or accubuilt at 1-800-837-8624.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.