- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 7 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 8 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 9 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 30 days ago
Ford Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2008 Ford E-250
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Boulevard is recalling 3 vans equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These lifts fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations on motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Boulevard is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lift free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.