- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Brake Hose Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 5 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 9 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
Ford Recall : Aftermarket Roush Propane Conversion Kit
2010 Ford E-250
A gas leak in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Roush is recalling certain aftermarket roush clean tech liquid propane autogas fuel system kits produced between December 17, 2010, and May 6, 2011, used for installation on fleet vehicles model year 2009 through 2011 Ford E-series vans/wagons/shuttles/cutaway (150, 250 and 350) with 5.4L engines ("E-series"), and MY 2011 Ford E-450 cutaways. The valves installed in the service port of the fuel rails of the kit were under minimum specification for the diameter. This led to insufficient compression of the O-ring, allowing leakage of propane autogas. The part numbers of the affected kits are: P10C2-R150kit-aa, P10C2-R150kit-ac, P10C2-R350kit-ac, P11C2-R150kit-aa, P11C2-R150kit-ab, P11C2-R350kit-aa, P11C2-R350kit-ab, P-10-so-rkit-ba, pbc2-rkit158-ab, pbc2-rkit176-ab, and pbc2-rkitmb-ac.
- As of May 27, 2011, roush had notified all owners of record by telephone and shipped to them replacement valves free of charge. Owners may contact roush at 1-734-466-6255.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.