- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 12 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 18 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 19 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 22 days ago
Ford Recall : Roush Propane Conversion Kits
2011 Ford E-250
A propane leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a vehicle fire.
Fuel System, Other — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Roush performance products is recalling certain 2011 Ford E-series vans equipped with 5.4 or 6.8 liter engines that have been altered by roush to operate using the roush liquid propane autogas fuel system. A valve in the system may have been mismachined allowing a propane leak.
- Roush will replace the defective valve with a correctly machined one. All the affected vehicles have been repaired, therefore, an owner notification letter will not be issued for this campaign. Owners may contact roush at 1-734-466-6255.
Click a tab for more information.