- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 2 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 3 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 7 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 19 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
Ford Recall 14E-041: Wheelchair Lift - Platform Cracking
2011 Ford E-250
If the platform side plates crack, the lift platform can separate from the lift and come to rest against the vehicle's lift door. When the doors are opened, the platform may fall out, increasing the risk of injury to the lift operator.
- New England Wheels (New England) is recalling certain model year 2006-2014 E-250, and E-350 vehicles modified by New England to be equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts manufactured by Ricon Corporation. The platform side plate of the affected wheelchair lifts may crack.
- New England will notify owners to take vehicles to a Ricon dealer or service center who will install supplemental platform support bumpers. Any platform that has already started cracking will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on November 17, 2014. Owners may contact New England customer service at 1-800-886-9247 or Ricon customer service at 1-800-322-2884. New England's number for this recall is 14E-041.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.