- February 21: Ford Emissions Investigation Opened After Employees Speak Up investigations | 24 days ago
- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 26 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 28 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 31 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 32 days ago
Ford Recall Ricon2014: Wheelchair Lift - Platform Cracking
2014 Ford E-250
If the platform side plates crack, the lift platform can separate from the lift and come to rest against the vehicle's lift door. When the doors are opened, the platform may fall out, increasing the risk of injury to the lift operator.
- National Van Builders, Inc. (National Van) is recalling certain 2007-2014 Ford E-150 and E-250 vehicles manufactured February 26, 2007, to August 19, 2014, and equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts manufactured by Ricon Corporation. The platform side plate of the affected wheelchair lifts may crack.
- National Van will notify owners to take buses to a Ricon dealer or service center who will install supplemental platform support bumpers. Any platform that has already started cracking will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on October 3, 2014. Owners may contact National Van customer service at 1-800-527-7477. National Van's number for this recall is Ricon2014.
Click a tab for more information.