- January 19: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 8 days ago
- January 5: Ford Truck Tailgate Recall Satisfies Federal Investigators investigations | 14 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 24 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 28 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift - Platform Cracking
2014 Ford E-250
If the platform side plates crack, the lift platform can separate from the lift and come to rest against the vehicle's lift door. When the doors are opened, the platform may fall out, increasing the risk of injury to the lift operator.
- Mobility Works (WMK Inc.) is recalling certain model year 2006-2014 Ford E150, E250, and E350 vans modified by Mobility Works to be equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts manufactured by Ricon Corporation. The platform side plate of the affected wheelchair lifts may crack.
- Mobility Works will notify owners, and Ricon will supply supplemental platform support bumpers. Any platform that has already started cracking will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on November 10, 2014. Owners may contact Mobility Works customer service at 1-800-769-8267 or Ricon customer service at 1-800-322-2884.
Click a tab for more information.