- August 22: Ford 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Debated Before Judge news | 2 days ago
- August 21: Ford Explorer Hood Rust Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- August 16: Ford PowerShift Transmission Warranty Extension Announced news | 8 days ago
- August 15: Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Recalled For Seat Belt-Related Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- August 10: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Over Harsh Shifting news | 14 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift - Platform Cracking
2014 Ford E-250
If the platform side plates crack, the lift platform can separate from the lift and come to rest against the vehicle's lift door. When the doors are opened, the platform may fall out, increasing the risk of injury to the lift operator.
- Mobility Works (WMK Inc.) is recalling certain model year 2006-2014 Ford E150, E250, and E350 vans modified by Mobility Works to be equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts manufactured by Ricon Corporation. The platform side plate of the affected wheelchair lifts may crack.
- Mobility Works will notify owners, and Ricon will supply supplemental platform support bumpers. Any platform that has already started cracking will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on November 10, 2014. Owners may contact Mobility Works customer service at 1-800-769-8267 or Ricon customer service at 1-800-322-2884.
Click a tab for more information.