- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 9 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 15 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 16 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 19 days ago
Ford Recall 14E-041: Wheelchair Lift - Platform Cracking
2014 Ford E-250
If the platform side plates crack, the lift platform can separate from the lift and come to rest against the vehicle's lift door. When the doors are opened, the platform may fall out, increasing the risk of injury to the lift operator.
- Cummings Mobility Conversion & Supply (Cummings) is recalling certain model year 2006-2014 Ford E-150, E-250, E-350, Chevrolet Express, 2006-2008 Dodge Sprinter, and 2009-2014 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, and 2013 Ford Transit Connect vehicles manufactured January 1, 2006, to October 8, 2014, equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts manufactured by Ricon Corporation after January 1, 2006. The platform side plate of the affected wheelchair lifts may crack.
- Cummings will notify owners to take buses to a Ricon dealer or service center who will install supplemental platform support bumpers. Any platform that has already started cracking will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began January 13, 2015. Owners may contact Cumming's customer service at 1-800-639-5438 or Ricon customer service at 1-800-322-2884. Cumming's number for this recall is 14E-041.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.