- July 20: 2013 Ford Escape Stalling Problems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 4 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 5 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 17 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 18 days ago
Ford Recall 00L07: Ford/FMVSS 303/Label
1999 Ford E-350
These vehicles do not comply with the requirements.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Bi-fuel CNG pickup trucks and bi-fuel CNG vans, modified by cfi control systems, Inc., fail to conform to the requirements of FMVSS no. 303, "fuel system integrity of compressed natural gas vehicles." The label affixed to the fuel filler door by the vehicle modifier contains the inspection date and expiration date of the CNG tank. However, it does not contain the statement "see instructions on the fuel container for inspection and service life."
- Owners will be provided a label with the required statement, along with instructions for affixing the label at the fuel filler door. Owner notification began November 2, 2000. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.