- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 4 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 19 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 24 days ago
Ford Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2003 Ford E-350
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Around town is recalling 6 MY 2003 Ford E-350 and MY 2006 E-250 wheelchair conversion vans equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Around town is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or around town at 1-678-364-8594.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.