- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 4 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 19 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 24 days ago
Ford Recall : Accubuilt/Sure-Lok/Wheelchair Securement
2004 Ford E-350
In the event of a vehicle crash, the wheelchair may not be adequately secured possibly resulting in injuries to a wheelchair occupant.
- On certain vans built on Ford E250/E350 chassis and equipped with sure-lok wheelchair securement systems, the sprocket teeth of the retractor assembly is out of alignment.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the wheelchair securement retractors as necessary. Sure-lok is conducting the owner notification and remedy for this campaign. Owners should contact sure-lock at 1-908-231-1804 or accubuilt at 419-222-1501.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.