- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 5 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 11 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 15 days ago
Ford Recall : Airv Ceiling Assemblies/Heater Element
2006 Ford E-350
This defect could result in a fire.
Equipment — Air Conditioner
- E-N-G mobile system is recalling certain model year 2008 Chevrolet W5500, model year 2007-2009 Dodge 3500, model year 2009 mighty mover, model year 2006-2009 Ford E-250, E-350 and E-450, model year 2008-2009 GMC W4500, model year 2007 international 4300, model year 2009 Toyota land cruiser vehicles equipped with carrier airv ceiling units, model nos. 68rv0010ba, 68rv0012ca, and 68rv0010ea. The heater element in these assemblies may be defective which could cause the unit to create smoke or sparks.
- E-N-G mobile system will notify owners and the vehicles will be repaired by carrier free of charge. Please see carrier's defect report 09E-053. The safety recall is expected to begin during December 2009. Owners may contact carrier at 1-877-584-7059 or E-N-G mobile system at 1-925-798-4060.
Click a tab for more information.