- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 12 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 13 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 26 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 27 days ago
Ford Recall 11S22: Fuel Tank Assembly
2006 Ford E-350
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Ford is recalling certain replacement fuel tanks that could be installed into model year 2004 through 2008 E-150, E-250, and E-350 vans and wagons. The affected fuel tanks have an extra obdii sensor hole on the top of the tank that may not be properly sealed and may leak fuel.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel tanks free of charge. The safety recall began on November 28, 2011. Owners may contact Ford Motor Company customer relationship center at 1-800-232-5952.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.