- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 14 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 14 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 19 days ago
- December 25: Ford F-150 B-Pillar Fire Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 24 days ago
Ford Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2006 Ford E-350
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Personalized vans and trucks is recalling certain vans equipped with platform style wheelchair lifts manufactured by ricon corporation. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Personalized vans and trucks is working with ricon corporation to correct the wheelchair lift free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon corporation at 1-818-267-3000.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.