- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 3 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Brake Hose Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 10 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 14 days ago
Ford Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2006 Ford E-350
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Personalized vans and trucks is recalling certain vans equipped with platform style wheelchair lifts manufactured by ricon corporation. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Personalized vans and trucks is working with ricon corporation to correct the wheelchair lift free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon corporation at 1-818-267-3000.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.